We are a congregation of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) and our beliefs are summarized in the Westminster Confession of Faith. The PCA’s purpose is to be faithful to the Scriptures, true to the Reformed faith, and obedient to the Great Commission.
Members of PCA churches are asked to take five vows in order to join a particular congregation. All members of Edwards Presbyterian Church have taken these vows:
1. Do you acknowledge yourself to be a sinner in the sight of God, justly deserving His
displeasure, and without hope save in His sovereign mercy?
2. Do you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God, and Savior of sinners,
and do you receive and rest upon Him alone for salvation as He is offered in the
3. Do you now resolve and promise, in humble reliance upon the grace of the Holy
Spirit, that you will endeavor to live as becomes the followers of Christ?
4. Do you promise to support the Church in its worship and work to the best of your
5. Do you submit yourself to the government and discipline of the Church, and promise
to study its purity and peace?